Search Site
Taxonomy Archive
Family Law
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1

How do I file for divorce in Virginia?

In Virginia you begin your divorce by completing a divorce “petition” or “complaint.” You need to provide basic information and indicate how you want the court to decide child custody, child support, property division and alimony. If you’re considering divorce, Altizer, McGraw and French PLLC can explain your options. Our lawyers have more than 100 Read More

Read More
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Our Office Location
  • Tazewell Office
    164 Main Street
    Tazewell, Virginia 24651
    Phone: 276-988-7979
    Fax: 276-988-6707